Zonto Personal Training
We also offer Personal Training Sessions, delivered by Zonto Fitness Creator Segun Magbagbeola. Take a look at my profile below to find out more about me and how I can help you achieve your triaining goals.
I have 5 years of experience in the fitness industry and am qualified in a number of disciplines. I am methodical, I plan each session and focus on holistic health. I can write you periodised training programmes to help you achieve your goals, a variety of training methods and advice on nutrition. I will push you past your boundaries to achieve your fitness goals and get you looking and feeling great.
Experience and Qualifications
- Member of REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 GP Exercise Referral
- Group Exercise Classes – Boxercise, Circuits, Kettlebells and abs.
- Sports experience including football, basketball, martial arts (Thai boxing/Kung fu), athletics (400m and 800m), badminton, boxing and gymnastics.
Why Personal Training?
- immediate access to a wealth of knowledge and experience
- ability to physically assess health and fitness parameters, then interpret and apply collected data
- achieve effective exercise technique more quickly
- benefit from effective and creative programme planning
- avoid commonplace exercise myths and pitfalls
The first step before we begin is the consultation.
This gives us a chance to meet and discuss your training goals, lifestyle habits e.t.c. This can
include some of the following:
- Lifestyle analysis
- goal setting
- periodised programme agreement
- Static health tests: RHR, BP, BMI, waist to hip ratio, VO2 max, body fat %
- Muscular endurance test: Press ups, Sit ups, back extension
Price: 1 hour = £40.
Price: Group = £25 per person. (2-3 people).
Individual Personal Training Session Pricelist
Group Personal Training Session Pricelist
* Group sessions are based on each person paying £25 per hour, though it gets cheaper with more sessions.
* A 1hr consultation is classed as a personal training session.
Bookings and Payments
To book a consultation, or find out more information you may contact me on 07930 109 534 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zonto Fitness Ltd